Sunday, August 22, 2010

SMOTD Love!!

omgomgomg the ever awesome Putrid Gloom from Show Me on The Doll recently dropped a box on me which contained her fabulous NEW release dress - Raspberry Whine. It's currently for sale on the new releases wall for just $L50, I dunno how long it will be at this rice for, so go grab it while you can!!! It also comes with a fabulous feather boa to match which I have not worn in this picture (I'm not a huge fan of boa's Im afraidn in rl or sl *gasp* lol). The tippytoe ponyboots in magenta complement this dress perfectly, and are currently available on the midnight mania and just need 100 slaps to lock it, so go hit that board!!

Photobucket
Also worn:

Skin - Tyranny Designs - Hot for zombies (old hunt freebie)
Hair - Truth - Mena

You wanna know anything else- just ask me, lol!

Luv,
Wednesday xx

No comments:

Post a Comment