Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Harleys Here ....

Didn't you read the title ? .....why you still here pffft guess I'm not that scarey ...damn oh well since I'm here anyways might as well tell you where I got this great dress .Dilly Dolls is reworking thier already beautiful Amaranth dress and for a limited time (meaning I don't know how long) are selling this amazing gown in 7 colors all for 50 L ....yeah I couldn't believe it either well any ways I paired it with one of the Union Pandora hairs from the DV8 MM prize this color is named Wisteria and I like the way it looks with the dress .

Who I'm wearing :

Hair : (free) DV8 Union Pandora in Wisteria - MM

Dress: (50L) Dilly Dolls Amaranth in Violet

Skin : (free) =-F'd Up -= Kiria in Rose - LB

Eyes : (free) =-F'd Up -= Toxic eyes in Violence - TTG group gift

Cya,

HarleyQuinn

No comments:

Post a Comment