Wednesday, March 24, 2010

*Gothic Circus Dollies*

Hi eveyone! *Kaetel sends you Trifty gothic Kisses* Today I'll show you two styles made up from a great dolly style dress, which I won in one of ++Blue Blood++ Lucky boards! The dress name is "Wonderland" [ Here in Rust, but there are several other colours], and its girly-mad look is really suggestive.
[Click images for a better view]
I paired it with free "Hungry Heart Stockings" by xbordeaux 1 L black flats by *JetDolls* And a gorgeouse FREE hair style gently offered by M&M here in Xstreet SL! [ later Il'' show you a close-up of the hair and of the skin I'm wearing]. Just because I *really* love mix and match items I' ve created one other style, using this time this cheapy but beautifully textured "vintage corset" that you can find for 5 L again in Xstreet SL.
Close up of corset [ I choose Violet but you get a fat pack with other colours]
As you can see the texture is really nice, and the black pearl cascade at the front of the top gives a real Victorian touch. I'm wearing Free Exile Micah hair style in Violet shade. And Free Circus Pumps in Rust by Vignette [a lot of other colours are avaible]. At the end I'd like to show you the skin I wear in my two styles: "Living Dead Girl" by Miss.Murder, a really talented Freebie skin and shape creator. I've recently discovered her shop and all of her skin series and fat pack, I suggest you to jump to Warmouth Freebie zone and check them out 'couse there a lot of styles to choose from.
Just a little pre-view of few gothic skins: [of course there also "Normal" and Punky make ups]
From Right: "Battle Faces" [other 2 make ups], "Tear Series" [other 2 make ups], "Dracula's Bride" And that's all by Now! Have Fun! Xoxox Kaetel

No comments:

Post a Comment