Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thrifty Goth Gift from Libertine

Hi, Thrifty Goth gals. I'm Desiree and Oriana has just added me to the Thrifty Goth blog, so I'll be posting here from time to time. I hope the regular bloggers here don't mind. :) You may know me from my own blog here, or from my posts for Blue Blood here. Ok.... shameless plugs out of the way, let's see what's new and free in the goth world. hee hee.
Libertine sent this dress, Nightmare, to all the Thrifty Goth groupies today. I love black and white, don't you? If you're not a member of the group, and you love goth stuff, especially free and thrifty goth stuff, join us. The hair is also a gift from Adam n Eve to their group members, also sent today. The earrings are free at Phoenix Rising in honor of a staff member's (Phoenix's?) birthday. Just grab the Special Grab Bag at the front counter area. I'm not sure how long it will be available, but it also includes a bangle, and some very ungoth flats with color change gems. Oh, last but not least, if you haven't picked up the free eyes at TULI, what are you waiting for?? They're gorgeous, and include ruby eyes. They're free to everyone, too; no group membership necessary.
Well, I hope you enjoyed my first post here. Keep to the Dark Side. ^ ^
Details:

Dress - Libertine - Nightmare Dress (group gift) (worn with some random underpants as none are included)

Skin - ATOMIC - Grace - Porcelain - Red Silk 1 (with breast enhancement)

Choker - *+*Jill*+* - Rose Choker - Black

Bracelet - Garage - Black Rose

Earrings - Phoenix Rising - Soldier Earrings (BD Special Grab Bag freebie)

Eyes - TULI - Gems Eyes - Sapphire (worn with Poetic Colors Eye Lights)

Hair - Adam n Eve - Donna - Black (group gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment