Thursday, April 15, 2010

My First Post!

Hello Thrifty Goths!  :)

Shelly Nakajima here...I just wanted to do a quick post - this is my first one, so I am sorry if I ramble!  I have been on SL for a while now, and love reading SL freebie and fashion blogs, but this is my first time writing.  I am hopelessly addicted to shopping in SL.  My current obsession is skin - I just can't get enough!

In this first pic, I am wearing the absolutely gorgeous Pollen Dusted Skin that I got from the MM board at Punkd, Triple Monroe Piercing from Nightshade, and Underbust Corset "Cross" from Fatal Error.  Picture taken in the Tuft Photostudio Skybox.


This second pic, I am wearing the Lady Death - The Raven Night skin I got from the lucky chair and Toxic Ballet Heels (not free) that I got at Nightshade, and Scary Sanctuary Dress from the lucky chair at Weird Designs.  Picture taken in the Tuft Abandoned Creepy House Cheapie.


That's it for me now...talk to you soon!  :)

~Shelly Nakajima

No comments:

Post a Comment