Monday, February 1, 2010

Dilly Dolls is a thrifty goth!

Hi Thrifty Goths, my name is Wednesday and I'm your newest blogger here and I wanted to show you the gorgeous outfit I recently won from the lucky 'puppets' at Dilly Dolls. (Click on the picture to enlarge it). Dilly LC Prize Outstanding quality as always from Oriana Kuhr. The letters here change every 10 minutes and there are two 'chairs' with this dress and 5 others which are just as beautifully styled and detailed as this one. Also, right now the Dilly Dolls group is open and free to join, if you are not already in the group I suggest you join now as she will be putting out a group gift in the next few days or so and when she puts out the group gifts she closes the group. Anyway, go stalk those 'chairs' and get your hands on some fabuous outfits! Wednesday x

No comments:

Post a Comment